Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
SCOPE OF THE CONTRACT: These general conditions of purchase apply to the sale of all products on our website to consumers who can be ordered in Europe. Customers of legal age (+18 years) You reserve the right to cancel a customer's access account if fraudulent, speculative or bad faith acts are detected in the use of this service.
PURCHASE LIMIT: Purchases over €2,000 are not allowed for company security reasons.
PAYMENT METHOD: Purchases made can be paid by different payment methods. We have the following payment methods:
- Visa, Mastercard or American Express credit card.
Providers or issuers of means of payment may adopt anti-fraud measures that lead to the rejection of certain types of operations. The company is not responsible for the application of this type of security policies.
PRICE: The prices of the products that appear detailed include VAT (Value Added Tax). The price may vary according to the VAT established by law.
DELIVERY: The delivery time of the orders can vary between 2 days to 14 days, always with a maximum period of 30 business days.
In the possible case of not receiving the product, you can contact us to proceed with the claim.
Consult the delivery conditions.
EXCHANGES AND RETURNS: The customer has a period of 15 calendar days to make the return. The product or products must keep their original packaging and the seal in the event that you carry it and your purchase invoice, you always obtain the right of return if the product is in good condition, otherwise, the company is not obliged to refund any amount.
The company will reimburse the corresponding amount (including the shipping costs of the initial delivery, although excluding the Customs management costs of said shipment) without undue delay and, in any case, before 5 calendar days have elapsed since the product has arrived at our facilities.
- WARRANTY OF THE PRODUCTS PURCHASED: The warranty offered is the one established in Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of November 16, which approves the consolidated text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users. The company will be liable for any lack of conformity that manifests itself within a period of two years from delivery.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE: For any complaint, question or suggestion, you can contact us at email@example.com We remind you that you have a contact section on our website.
The Customer Service Department will attend to and respond to your claim as soon as possible, and in any case within a maximum period of 15 days.
- MODIFICATION OF THE GENERAL PURCHASE CONDITIONS.
The company reserves the right to modify these General Purchase Conditions at any time. No modification will affect orders that are already in progress.
- FORCE MAJEURE . Compliance by the company with all or part of its obligations will be suspended in the event of a fortuitous event or force majeure that prevents or delays compliance. They will be considered as such, in particular, without this list being exhaustive: war, riots, insurrection, social disturbances, strikes of any nature and supply problems not attributable to the company. The company will inform the client of such an act of God or force majeure within seven days after its occurrence. In the event that said suspension extends beyond a period of fifteen days, the client will then have the possibility to cancel the order in progress and will then proceed to its refund under the conditions provided in point 6 of these General Conditions. shopping.
- APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION : These General Purchase Conditions are subject to Spanish law. Notwithstanding the foregoing, non-resident consumers in Spain also enjoy the protection guaranteed by the mandatory provisions of the law of the country where they have their habitual residence. The parties submit, at their choice, for the resolution of conflicts and waiving any other jurisdiction, to the courts and tribunals of the client's domicile.